"The world is a book, and to those that do not travel it never get to see how the book ends."

There are more posts on the next page as well. At the bottom of the screen choose next to see more of my posts

maanantai 17. elokuuta 2015

Too Much Cake

For the good of everyone in Helsinki area or thinking of visiting Finland, I highly suggest going to Kakku Galleria. It is utterly amazing. It is a little all you can eat cake and coffee place about a mile from Helsinki city center. There is a huge variety of beautiful cakes that you can choose 3 pieces every visit to the counter. For only around 12 euros you can have as much cake as you want.

About 15 of us somehow fit into this small shop. We spent hours sitting, talking, and eating mass amounts of cake. Looking at the portion sizes and seeing that you only get 3 small slices each time you go back up for more you don't think you can get full. Trust me... You can.

There is also the cat cafe in Helsinki close to Kamppi and I'm so excited to go there. I miss my furry ball of joy. If a place has coffee and cats that I can let while I drink my coffee.. I'm there!

- The American

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti