"The world is a book, and to those that do not travel it never get to see how the book ends."

There are more posts on the next page as well. At the bottom of the screen choose next to see more of my posts

lauantai 26. syyskuuta 2015

Finnish Breakfast

If anyone was wondering what Finnish people eat for breakfast I would say my breakfast this morning is very typical. Most Fins eat break, butter, and cheese in the morning and on occasion will have the amazing karelian pie. Karelian pies have rye bread crust and are then filled with rice porridge. I have to admit I didn't like them when I first had them since they are super new to my pallet but have learned to absolutely love them and look forward to eating them in the morning. Oatmeal is also very common they call it porridge or oat porridge. I've never really liked oatmeal either but again have learned to enjoy it with jam and blueberries. Finland consumes the most coffee and the world and is known for being the biggest coffee drinkers. Even though there is only a single Starbucks in Finland which usually has a giant line, there are great coffee shops on every block. For the people that enjoy coffee like myself will have around two cups in the morning and then more throughout the day depending on how available it is. If you ask a Finn if they want coffee they will most likely take up the offer.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti